Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muslims view on Jews

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭imported_guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-r04SQ97_Q

i as a former muslim hereby endorse Neturei Karta jews.

and endorse jihad on zionist jews.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭markfla

scary thread, at the end of the day it's people being terrible to people....humans with power on their side no matter what religion/ideology or whatever oppress the weak for further power, "monkeys fighting over dirt in the ground" (Tool)...I'm an athiest myself but I'm not saying all this zionist/palestinian situation is a religous thing but an aspect of human nature and religion is merely from my point of view can and does become a vehicle for mass hatred.....if Ireland had the power of the British we would have done the exact same thing around the world in pilaging and invading,.....it's all part of human social evolution....again just an oppinion and I'm drunk!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

....and endorse jihad on zionist jews.

How charming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Splendour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-r04SQ97_Q

i as a former muslim hereby endorse Neturei Karta jews.

and endorse jihad on zionist jews.

How one human can endorse killing another fellow human is beyond my comprehension, no matter what one's beliefs are.
    The problem with all of this is that man wants to do it himself instead of leaving it up to God. Why oh why do men/women complicate God's plan..?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

I belive he/she was trying to make a point by being sarcastic. Correct me if I am wrong.

• Advertisement
Advertisement