Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Learning Survey

Options
  • 23-05-2009 7:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I am conducting some research as part of an EU wide project called Atlantis and we are researching the use of mobile devices (phones, PDA's etc.) in education. This area is called m-learning (mobile learning).

Part of this research is this questionnaire and I would be delighted if you could take some time out to help us with this research. The aim of this research is to figure out what type of mobile devices students have and what they use them for with a view to eventually creating m-learning software for use in a university environment.

The questionnaire takes about 5 minutes to complete. It has 23 multiple choice questions and 1 general question. None of the questions are 'Required' so you may skip any you feel like. There is a progress indicator on the bottom of the screen that tells you your progress in the questionnaire.

Please complete the questionnaire by clicking on the following link
    http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/135944/mobile-learning-use-survey
    If you are interested in the results of this survey please let me know.

Thanks for your help and feel free to ask any questions.
    (I ran this past Red Alert first FYI)

Advertisement