Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That magical kiss

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭battser

I met a girl i used to like a lot in college on sat! She was flirting with me and me with her but a friend of hers who works with me was all over me and I think she ruined my chances in the end. Wanted to kiss her and had high expectations of it! In the end I left without a kiss and no number cause my battery went dead! :(

It COuld have been magical :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

Me and My boyfriend still talk about our first kiss nearly 3 yrs on.
    We had been flirting for a few weeks if we met eachother out, he went for the kiss one night but i was seeing someone else. I finished with the guy i was seeing about 2 days later and was looking forward to seeing him out the following weekend, but he was gone to dublin for a match, was gutted, the following week i met him out, i thought he had lost interest as he didnt seem too keen. turns out he was just nervous and he had actually left his friends and came to the club i was in on his own cos he heard i was there. We ended up getting seperated at the end of the night, still no kiss...decided to go to a house party, my friend who was friends with him rang him and told him to go to the party, so he did (with the guy i had finished with the week before actually) and we finally had our first kiss over the breakfast counter of some strangers house.
    It. was. pure. bliss...
    Still get flutters in my stomach when i think about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Vinny-Chase

First kiss with somone you like has to be one of the best feelings. That nervousness, that "electricity".

I wouldn't discount someone on the basis of a bad first kiss but definitely after a 2nd or 3rd kiss, if you don't find some sort of momentum together, you're probably at nothing.

I don't think I could stay with a girl that was a bad kisser. I still remember the worst kiss I ever had, and that was as a teenager! Even now I still think, what the hell was she thinking?! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭honey79

wrote here about my best kiss
    well also just had my worst it was awkard clumsy and very disapointing
    worse part it was with a very good friend who ive avoided all contact with since

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

The first kiss is everything for me, if it sucks then its bye bye, you can't create chemistry if its not there to begin with.

There's nothing like the moments before a first kiss :p

• Advertisement

G86 wrote: »
    There's nothing like the moments before a first kiss :p

Here, here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭jojobrad

All this talk of kissing just makes me want to kiss someone for a full hour..........like I did when I was 16, ya know when your jaw is killing you and your mouth goes dry but you dont care coz you're in heaven with the guy you've been pining after for months :D

It has to be accompanied by some friends shouting "Here! Ye Two! Come up for air will ye?!" :D

Advertisement