Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deadline passed

Options
  • 23-05-2009 9:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi,
    Does anybody know if it is still worth applying to DIT Masters even after the deadline?. It does say that some applications are still accepted if there is enought places.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭H2G2

I would think its definitely worth applying. Try and contact the course board chair in advance and verify. It depends on the discipline, but some courses are not filling and most likely will not fill.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

I know that I was talking to the course director for a course I'm applying to at an open day. He said the deadline was whatever, 24th April, but not to worry becuase they still accept applications after the deadline :confused: Not much of a deadline then :pac: He explained that people seem to have it in their heads that you apply after the summer.

Anyway he didnt seem to pushed about it, but I'm wondering if they'll be more stringent though as there may be a rise in the number of people going on to study masters rather than gettings jobs so might make things a bit tight.

I would say throw it on in anyway, worst they can do is say no.

Advertisement