Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tm m14 or g&G m14

Options
  • 23-05-2009 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭

Can any1 help me im trying to decide which m14 to get,the tm or g&g everywhere i look i get conflicting reviews.Ill be looking to get full wooden stock and if not a camo paint job with reddot.So any help and all so best place to buy.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

if your looking to paint it then get the TM, it has a plastic texturized receiver, it would be a holy shame to paint the walnut receiver of the G&G.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

tm - for the simple reason its easy to get mid caps and as vtec said would be a shame to paint the real wood stock :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

i wouldnt be painting if i got the wooden stock .so any idea where the best place would be to pick 1 up?

Advertisement