Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warlock Destro

• 23-05-2009 11:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

Reading alot of reports that Destro is absolutely awesome now in raids.

Noticed I'm usually lowest in damage output in the dungeons im in ( nexus last few nights). Now granted I'm only levelling, mid gear, and up against warriors, dk'sand paladins etc, there is a big gap.

Now I'm not stressing much, and endgame i figure on going pvp.

Any experienced locks got an input? preferably pvp lock. From what I'm reading it looks destro is bound to be nerfed its so badass.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

im 0-41-30

and for the last few nax runs ive been in the top 2 dps slots on the boss's . ( my gear was all got from ah / rep / pvp ) apart from maby one trinket or so

i dont do a huge ammout of pvp but i do go onto the bg's one night a week to try and get as much honor as i can .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

It is stupidly overpowered.

One of our locks respecced for Ulduar on Wednesday, and was about 1500dps ahead of the 2nd person for the whole night.

Top on every boss fight also.

Silly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

WellyJ wrote: »
    It is stupidly overpowered.

One of our locks respecced for Ulduar on Wednesday, and was about 1500dps ahead of the 2nd person for the whole night.

Top on every boss fight also.

Silly.

What DPS is this lock putting out, if its not over 8.5k its hardly OP impressive. Im saying 8.5k as 7k is about the top dps some of the rogues, dk's and shammy's put out in my guild atm.

Anti wrote: »
    What DPS is this lock putting out, if its not over 8.5k its hardly OP impressive. Im saying 8.5k as 7k is about the top dps some of the rogues, dk's and shammy's put out in my guild atm.

Link the WWS where they did 7k for a full Ulduar run please

I never said holding 7k dps for a whole ulduar run, and i cant find the dude who has all the wws reports atm but i can give you this alt run kolo run. Im just interested what yoru lock can do as destro as thats ny newest lvl 80 atm

• Advertisement

This particular lock was hitting 8k + on Kologarn, 11k+ on Hodir, even broke 8k on Vezax.

It's silly

He was 6,800 for the whole night.

I'm curious as to how posting that Kologarn video would bring anything to the discussion? :)

You asked for a wws link, and thats all i had to deliver :(

But from those figures, yeah.... just a bit OP.... Nerf destro pl0x. But tbh 11k on hodir as a caster with all the buffs is nothing special in my eyes, + haste and + crit buffs.. Would you like me to post the vid of this shaman doing over 16k on hodir when in ele..... well i would, but it was a dirty lie !

Link 2 that lock tho, would love to know what hes running !

Anti wrote: »
    You asked for a wws link, and thats all i had to deliver :(

But from those figures, yeah.... just a bit OP.... Nerf destro pl0x. But tbh 11k on hodir as a caster with all the buffs is nothing special in my eyes, + haste and + crit buffs.. Would you like me to post the vid of this shaman doing over 16k on hodir when in ele..... well i would, but it was a dirty lie !

Link 2 that lock tho, would love to know what hes running !

Here he is http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Kachar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Less wagging willies

More helping me decide :)

Advertisement