Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Woods on Radio1

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Irlandese

I heard this interview on Saturday morning and I have never heard anything so pathetic.

He even had the gall to blame it on the British:eek:..that it was a hangover from the colonial times...it was pitiful.

TBH I am so angry listening to hime I am not ready to fully write down my views on it.

Makes me wonder, who was he representing? The State or the Church. He spent the whole interview exaggerating the role of the State.

ps. Did you know Michael Woods is a member of Opus Die? Talk about a conflict of interests.
    Have a look at my other inputs, above.
    There has been a decision to paint the State as responsible. Look at O'Keefe's repeat apology.
    This is WRONG !
    It was the Roman Catholic Church who instituted the standard operating practice of sexual and physical and emotional abuse of children in their paid-for-by-the-taxpayer care.
    Do not let the abusers or their toady agents try to put the blame on the state.
    Do not let them foist even 50% of the costs onto us.
    I read that the former Minister for Health, Dr.Noel Browne talked privately for years about his medical palliative care, as a doctor, for the anal lesions of young boys, patients of his, personally and not lovingly abused by the great Archbishop Mc Quaid. The rot started at the top, not at the bottom.

mike65 wrote: »
    Woods is generally belived to be a member of Opus Die er Dei proving it is another matter.
    We do not need to prove it.
    He admitted that at the time of signing off on the dirty little deal, on his last day in office, after excluding all involvement of the Attorney General, Micheail Mc Dowell, who opposed the deal, on our behalf, that he, Michael woods was so doing, " as a strong catholic".
    This is self-admitted sectarian bias, forcing the entire population, of all denominations, to pay for the results of sexual and other abuse by the practitioners of one religion, the Roman Catholic Church.
    That is enough to justify complaints to the President, Mc Aleese, demanding she send the deal to the Supreme Court for testing against the Constitution.
    Why has she not done so already?
    We know why..............

I tried commenting to the PaddyDoyle site but despite treble checking each time, the page refused my comments telling me I could not count ( You have to do a simple add-up to complete a screening question)

Advertisement