Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestling Fans Most Memorable Drinking Sessions

• 23-05-2009 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭

I remember after a WWE show in Dublin me and my mate went for some drinks (which is an under statement) to break for the border. After a bucket load of Tequila he hit a back bump straight through a set of exit doors so I hooked the leg for the 1 2 3

Any other funny stories like this please share them as drunk untrained wrestling is so much funny but hey don't try it at home

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

Where you drunk while creating this thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭ScumdogV2

Yeah, who drinks at this time?

Hic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I get drunk and go home to lay the smack down on myself every other weekend, does that count?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 gravestone

RAMPAGE1 wrote: »
    I remember after a WWE show in Dublin me and my mate went for some drinks (which is an under statement) to break for the border. After a bucket load of Tequila he hit a back bump straight through a set of exit doors so I hooked the leg for the 1 2 3

Any other funny stories like this please share them as drunk untrained wrestling is so much funny but hey don't try it at home

ha ha ha ha ha ha that was ahh great night out and the count was more like ten dude and lad that calls himself the werstler of the group went home cause his ahh woman can't drink or wrestle to safe his life :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭PRICELESS

gravestone wrote: »
    ha ha ha ha ha ha that was ahh great night out and the count was more like ten dude and lad that calls himself the werstler of the group went home cause his ahh woman can't drink or wrestle to safe his life :D:D:D:D

Who COULD you possibly be talking about?! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Hah myself and scumdog went to an IWW show in the Waterford Forum back in 2006. To sum it up.

- the drinking started at 10.30am before we even went near a train
    - we're trying not to kick around a load of knackers that were on the said train
    - I'm trying to keep my eyes off some of the largest cleavage i'd ever seen possessed by the girl on the opposite seat on the train. (I think i was drunk at this stage)
    - getting to Waterford, and trying to remember the place since i was last there.
    - heckling en masse at the show to the point where the ref is actually trying to get us to shut the f*ck up (aren't heels supposed to be booed and heckled?)
    - tormenting emos at the end of the show
    - some forgettable stuff
    - being served creamy mocha's at 3am in the morning
    - more forgettable stuff
    - scumdog bouncing on a trampoline so hard that he sent me flying and smashing my ribcage on the steel frame of the cage, that hurt!
    - long wait at the train station in Waterford while hoping we'll see at least one crash on that lethal roundabout.
    - longer train journey on a carriage that was literally falling apart. Nothing like first class!

Fun times. Can't believe that was almost three years ago now. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭RAMPAGE1

Don't think I can top that Shawn sounds like a great day was had Waterford what a city ehh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

RAMPAGE1 wrote: »
    Don't think I can top that Shawn sounds like a great day was had Waterford what a city ehh

Says he who's going for the record of most Wrestlemania's attended? ;)
    Was a fun day, decent show, beers and a house party afterwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭ScumdogV2

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    - scumdog bouncing on a trampoline so hard that he sent me flying and smashing my ribcage on the steel frame of the cage, that hurt!

This is a lie.

Ok, it's not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

Most memorable wrestling related incident at a session Ive had was at my mates 18th birthday about 4 years ago there was just our usual gang, his parents and there friends at the house.

It was a fairly civilized session just a few drinks and food and stuff. My friend a girl had had a few to many drinks and out of the blue for no what so ever reason tackled one of the lads who's about 6'4 to the ground in the kitchen and got him in the cross face and wouldn't let him get up for honestly about 20 minutes he was cracking up no matter what he did he couldn't get out of it and she was just roaring laughing .

We where all just standing there parents and all at first laughing but then just in shock that she didn't let up, nobody even helped him cause they didn't know what the hell was going on/ want to get involved. He was in a wicket mood for the rest of the night

You'd probably have to have been then but, talk about inappropriate :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

Stunnering a buddy so hard he rolled and rolled until he bounced off a tree, f-5'ing the same buddy in a field.

Me and the same buddy puttinon a "wrestling clinic" on xmas eve one year, rock bottomed him so hard at one stage i hit me face on the ground and got a carpet burn on my forehead. great at the time, agony on xmas day!! SOREST. XMAS.EVER!!

gettin olympic slammed on a rubbish bag which contained glass and still have the 2 inch scar to show for it.

could go on and on all night really.
    :o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Getting swanton bombed twice and kicking out both times to then lock-in the figure 4. Barman wasn't impressed but I was happy enough. :P

Advertisement