Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good first date ideas...

Options
  • 23-05-2009 1:37pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I need some ideas on where to take a girl on a first date, so I'd appreciate any advice from you ladies please...

Met a girl online a few weeks back we've been getting on very well, lot in common etc. I was supposed to take her out this weekend but unfortunately for several reasons it did not happen. I was going to take her for a drink in a nice bar in town, few cocktails, and then on to a comedy club - which I think its a good plan for a first date, nice, relaxing, fun and enjoyable.

Our date is set for Wednesday its the only day we can both do it - and my preference of a comedy club - is not open mid week, so I need to think of something new.. I like to do something better than just a drink or dinner etc - anyone got any decent suggestions? I was thinking the theater, Shawshank Redemption maybe, but someone said that it's too Coupeley for a first date.

Then I thought maybe do a different type of 'dinner' and bring her for Teppanyaki (Japanese restauraunt where they cook the food in front of you...) but not really sure...

Anyone got any better suggestions? Girls what is the best date you've been out on?
    Cheers

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement