Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Podcasts with N95 8GB

• 23-05-2009 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me the easiest way to get podcasts onto the N95? I've been manually keying in the xml feeds into the podcasting section but theres got to be an easier way? The podcast search option on the phone itself doesnt bring up any of the Irish podcasts.. Newstalk/RTE etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

I use itunes to download the ones I want, then transfer them to the nokia music manager on my pc, then transfer them to my phone.

HTH's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You can set up RSS feeds on the phone browser and download them that way. Once you have set up the feed it will be automatic after that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

nokia podcasting app.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

flodis79 wrote: »
    nokia podcasting app.

Ye but you need to enter the url manually. The op is looking for a way without having to enter the feed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 151 ✭✭KeithMur

Use itunes to select the podcasts you want, then right click on the podcasts on the sidebar and click export song list.. save file as opml. Copy that file to your n95 and import it with the podcasting app.

• Advertisement
Advertisement