Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rodenbach Grand Cru

Options
  • 23-05-2009 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭

It appears that Molloys off licences are stock it, a great Flanders red ale and worth trying if you like sour beers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,942 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

The Bierhaus in Cork are also selling it.

Great beer but not to everyone's taste!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

The Bierhaus in Cork are also selling it.

Great to see
    Great beer but not to everyone's taste!!

An acquired taste:p Belgians some times call it the coco cola effect of people gaining a taste for more sweeter products

• Registered Users Posts: 16,942 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

oblivious wrote: »
    An acquired taste:p Belgians some times call it the coco cola effect of people gaining a taste for more sweeter products

Mmm. I love it now but I didn't know what to make of the first ever bottle I had (having no idea what it was from the bargain bin in The Abbott's some years ago).
    But was intrigued and kept coming back to it and ended up buying what was left in the bin.

It has a real vinegar nose.
    Strange but nice in a beer!

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭bionic.laura

I got a bottle of this in World Wide Wines in Waterford city there last week. I have yet to try it.

Advertisement