Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KWA/KSC Glock23F and gas gun care

Options
  • 23-05-2009 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭

Recently got myself a KWA/KSC Glock 23F and was wondering if I could get a few tips from anyone who has this item and on gas gun care as this is my first GBB.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,638 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

This article is quite helpfull http://www.justpistols.co.uk/gascare.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

I have the Glock. Great gun just be careful of the selector switch. Make sure to pull it back before you change modes. Also under the back site is a small allen screw. Tighten this every 7 - 10 mags to make sure the selector stays in place. Also under the slide, just behind the selector switch is a small philips head screw. Tighten this occasionally too. And if you tighten the allen screw too much it will break the pin holding the selector switch in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

better still, drop some thread lock on that little allen key under the rear sight. the allen key needed comes with the gun in a little packet. if you dont bother doing this, you run the risk of the selector pin falling out and in turn the whole selector. as said above too, only switch fire modes when the gun is cocked back. :)

if your looking to oil it, start by removing the slide and the recoil spring. you'll see the loading muzzle, its a big plastic piece that is spring loaded. if you pull this towards the front of the slide you'll see the piston underneath. give this area a good licking with the silicone oil and do the slide tracks too. that's pretty much all you need to do. :)

Advertisement