Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decommisioned Guns

Options
  • 23-05-2009 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the possible implications for Decom Gun owners IF CJB gets through?or even at present??
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭BOBTHESHOOTER

kakashka wrote: »
    Does anyone know the possible implications for Decom Gun owners IF CJB gets through?or even at present??
    Thanks

Regardless of any changes in the legislation in CJA 2006 or the pending CJA 2009 you need an authorisation from our local super to hold a deactivated gun, I presume you mean deactivated as opposed to decommissioned as decomissioned would infer used for nefarious reasons in the past!

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭kakashka

Regardless of any changes in the legislation in CJA 2006 or the pending CJA 2009 you need an authorisation from our local super to hold a deactivated gun, I presume you mean deactivated as opposed to decommissioned as decomissioned would infer used for nefarious reasons in the past!
    Thanks for that,yes i do mean decommisioned,decommisioned and deactivated.
    Not sure if i'd go as far as nefarious but ex military(although who is to know what such had been used for)
    Anyway-just curious(and wondering if i might start a illuminous paint supply Co!!)

Advertisement