Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

firefox addons

Options
  • 23-05-2009 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

i used to have toolbars such as stumble upon and del-icious on my laptop, now i can't find them anywhere. when i try and install them again it tells me to restart firefox and it will be installed, but when i do this it doesn't install. what is going on here???? how do i get my stumble upon toolbar back on??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Right click anywhere on the address bar and maske sure there's a checkmark beside the stumble and del.icio.us toolbar, see I got a LastPass toolbar

firefoxaddons-boardsie-MozillaFiref.jpg

You can check what add ons are installed by clicking Tools-->Add ons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭poindexter

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    Right click anywhere on the address bar and maske sure there's a checkmark beside the stumble and del.icio.us toolbar, see I got a LastPass toolbar

firefoxaddons-boardsie-MozillaFiref.jpg

You can check what add ons are installed by clicking Tools-->Add ons
    cheers man, tried that already. when i right click there is only the option of navigation and bookmarks toolbars. when i customise, the option to add toolbar, i still can't get them on. would it be anything to do with programs i use, malware bytes,ccleaner or tune up utilities????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

What happens when You press ctrl+f11?

Does it appear as installed in Tools-->Add ons? Can You enable it from options in there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭poindexter

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    What happens when You press ctrl+f11?

Does it appear as installed in Tools-->Add ons? Can You enable it from options in there?
    nothing happens when pressing ctrl+f11
    in addons, i can see it, but am told i need to restart firefox for changes to take effect(for it to install). i restart it and nothing changes

Advertisement