Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything on in waterford tonight?

• 23-05-2009 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭

Im bored off my head

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

no theres not :pac:

I had a chat with my friend about this as well last night... there is actually nothing to do here after 6pm besides getting drunk! You could go to the cinema or do bowling or something.. but thats not what im interested in.. atleast all of the time. I want to be able to stay in the city center until after hours just chilling like..

I was in barcelona last month, and its a different world over there! It would be 2am and you still have couples out having coffe in bars and resturants.. I cant remember seeing a drunk person besides my friends or myself :P

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

dazftw wrote: »
    I was in barcelona last month, and its a different world over there! It would be 2am and you still have couples out having coffe in bars and resturants.. I cant remember seeing a drunk person besides my friends or myself :P

Cafes of any sort for the most part just don't exist in Waterford, for some reason Waterford has the space but none ever really opened.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Ah well get drunk so. I have my apartment for one more night but I really dont want to mess it up. Il have to be careful I suppose haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭xFROSTY Gx

isn't Des Bishop doing a show in the fourm tonight?

Advertisement