Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dboys M4 cqb/r

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

StevieGriff wrote a review on it linky

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

what parts are metal ,can the stock be changed for a different one, what is the total length without the stock extended

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

what parts are metal ,can the stock be changed for a different one, what is the total length without the stock extended

it all metal except for the stock and pistol grip. its 70cm long. and yes the stock can be changed!

just so happens mine is right beside me:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Anyone know where i'd pick up its front end from anywhere ?

it all metal except for the stock and pistol grip. its 70cm long. and yes the stock can be changed!

just so happens mine is right beside me:)

ok thanks i'm going to get it then, is that 70 cm long with the stock not extended, did you get a barrel extention with yours? ( ( http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww107/bluestripe93/DSC02447.jpg )painted my m4 today)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

ok thanks i'm going to get it then, is that 70 cm long with the stock not extended, did you get a barrel extention with yours? ( ( http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww107/bluestripe93/DSC02447.jpg )painted my m4 today)

yes 70cm with the stock not extended and no barrell extension. i got the barrell extension with it but i never put it on.

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Anyone know where i'd pick up its front end from anywhere ?
    have you got the m4a1 and want to put the railed handguard on is it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

have you got the m4a1 and want to put the railed handguard on is it ?

No I have the SD version but sick of the silenced look as well as no front sight.

Flecktarn wrote: »
    No I have the SD version but sick of the silenced look as well as no front sight.
    you could unscrew the silencer put in a longer barrel then put a flashider on then buy a front sight

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Volthar

you could unscrew the silencer put in a longer barrel then put a flashider on then buy a front sight

You can always remove the silencer, add a barrel extention, buy a troy style silencer, fit 455mm AK inner barrel... The result is consistant 310 -320 fps, improved accuracy and grouping but... I spent money and time doing it and now I think I would be better off buying DBoys SPR instead.

I have now reverted my M4 to it's original SD looks. Installed G&P hopup unit and Madbull barrel. I am buying the SPR on the payday :D

• Advertisement

does anyone know if a grip like the G27 or G16 grip would fit on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 butteryasstimmy

i was wondering if you could put a silencer with a CCW thread on the M4 cqbr from dboys....

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Yup a 14mm ccw will go straight on.

Advertisement