Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

petrol on the up

Options
  • 23-05-2009 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

petrol gone up in price again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Correct.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

feckers...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

yup has gone up a good bit,id say the cheapest in cork is the place off the north link road in mayfield (amber??) its always a few cent cheaper than anywhere else,its a bit far away for me to save a few cent,nice expensive petrol to be found in douglas and the skehard road:)

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭overmantle

The place at the start of the South Link Road used to be cheaper as well but not sure now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

overmantle wrote: »
    The place at the start of the South Link Road used to be cheaper as well but not sure now.

yeah havnt seen the price there for a few weeks but they tend to be cheaper than any other place on the southside

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭corkhero

Top garage in whites cross is very cheap.

Any texaco iv driven near is ridiculously high

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

the slow consistent rise in fuel prices at the pumps continues to amaze me, taking into account the 8cent per litre tax imposed on it since last year I still can't see how the price is justified when the price of a barrel is nothing compared to the highs of last year...am I right??
    I'm sure some spokesperson for the industry will cite some bullsh*t excuse such as currency fluctuations etc..It's all just blatant ripoff.

The sooner we find an alternative means of energy and tell those Arabs to shove their oil the better...now, c'mon all those clever people in the Green party, let's see yer 'smart economy' in action:rolleyes:

Advertisement