Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lowest Price for UFC Undisputed......

• 23-05-2009 8:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,256 ✭✭✭✭

Where is UFC Undisputed cheapest?

I saw an ad for Xtra Vision selling at €44.99. Seems cheap to me.

Where has everyone bought UFC Undisputed? What were the prices? Has anyone seen it for cheaper that Xtra-Vision?

I wont be buying til next week because i have my college exams so i thought i'd have a look at where is cheapest.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Gamestop are €45 also!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Gamesnash have it for €49.99.I would honestly prefer to pay the extra fiver to Gamesnash than give it too gamestop tbh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

€39.99 in HMV. Even cheaper with a student discount.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,256 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

rizzla wrote: »
    €39.99 in HMV. Even cheaper with a student discount.

Wow, is that in all HMV stores?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Wow, is that in all HMV stores?

I'd assume so. I got it from the one on Henry Street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭thegoth

I picked this game up in Symths Athlone yesterday for €34.99 ( €39.99, but €34.99 with loyalty card). I see they have put the price up to €49.99 this morning. I booked it online yesterday which is valid at €39.99 until the end of today. I never used the reservation number as they had loads of copies when I went into the store. If anyone wants the reserveration number, PM me. They have until the end of today to pick it up at €39.99 or €34.99 with loyalty card

Advertisement