Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G36 Misfiring

Options
  • 23-05-2009 8:49pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys

Bought a JG G36 on adverts here a while back and it was misfiring only getting round to sorting it now.

The gearbox is fine and in normal working order.

The problem seems to be with the mag well/hop up chamber and the receiver.

Can somebody have a look at the below pics and tell me if anything looks out of place?

Part of the receiver looks broken but I'm not sure if that's what affecting it.

Comments and suggestions welcome

G361.jpg

G362.jpg

G364.jpg

G3610.jpg

G363.jpg

G365.jpg

G366.jpg

G367.jpg

G368.jpg

G369.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Well all your pictured parts appear to be perfect. Firstly try a different brand of bbs. Failing that get a different brand mag, Ive had trouble with JG mags in my CA36K. Also try taking apart the hop up and reassembling it and If none of that works I'd hav to see more of the insides

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

You're going to have to define 'misfire', is it the odd wild shot, double shot, no loading but dry fire?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

dude if the problem is the mag well i have a star one and a JG one sitting here doing nothing, drop me a pm if you need them

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

You're going to have to define 'misfire', is it the odd wild shot, double shot, no loading but dry fire?

Pretty much everything you said happens
    tonyj_mc wrote: »
    dude if the problem is the mag well i have a star one and a JG one sitting here doing nothing, drop me a pm if you need them

PM inbound Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

Try firing it upside down, this should tell if it your mag or internal problem

• Advertisement
Advertisement