Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool vs Spurs

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

That would have been dome finish for a finnish there
    :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Did sami have a header cleared off the line?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Yep, looked as though they were all scrambling to get the ball to him again haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Nice way to finish the season!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,524 ✭✭✭joe123

Done really well I thought.

Thanks sami. A true Liverpool Legend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭evil_seed

did anyone else notice that when stevie was being brought off for sami to get his farewell performance in that robbie went over to shake his hand and stevie just shrugged him away in a "f*ck off" kinda way, or was that just me & my mates that thought that?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

evil_seed wrote: »
    did anyone else notice that when stevie was being brought off for sami to get his farewell performance in that robbie went over to shake his hand and stevie just shrugged him away in a "f*ck off" kinda way, or was that just me & my mates that thought that?

Just watched it again.. it's the opposite of what you said.. looked more like a friendly embrace on the run..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Yea, a mutual, running pat-on-the-back at least.

If we can start next season the way we ended this, we'll be laughin.

Advertisement