Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Save one of our greatest majestic cats the tiger

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Moved from Spirituality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭BlackCat2008

Thats a great video, but in the harsh world of reality it's always been greed that has caused the problem, were there is demand there has always been suffering.

I do know that in certain parts of Asia hunting these beautiful animals has been banned BUT they are allowed to farm them legally to make Tiger wine and use there organs for medismal (can't spell) porposes, but for those who can't afford to farm them they are still hunting them.

It's heart breaking to see any animal have to suffer and not being able to stop it breaks my heart even more.

I know Care2 is doing very well with there pettions and there are lots to be signed if everyone just signed a few each time they logged on it would make a huge differants.

Well done for being about awareness.

Advertisement