Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

farmer permission

Options
  • 24-05-2009 8:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭

could anybody tell me how i should word the consent to get the farmer to sign to get my license,and do they need to sign any other form other than that. would this be ok?

i hereby give permission to (myame) to shoot on my lands at (address of farmer) for the purpose of vermin control
    signed farmer and myself

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭foxshooter243

bazza888 wrote: »
    could anybody tell me how i should word the consent to get the farmer to sign to get my license,and do they need to sign any other form other than that. would this be ok?

i hereby give permission to (myame) to shoot on my lands at (address of farmer) for the purpose of vermin control
    signed farmer and myself

Something like..I Farmer Pat, hereby give permission to Shooter Joe of 4 Apache pass , Dodge City, to shoot game and or vermin on my lands at
    Warren hill, Dodge City which comprises of 250 acres.

something like this will suffice;)

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭like to hunt

and farmers contact no.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

ok thanks for the replys getting it all sorted slowly but surely

Advertisement