Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Opportunity

Options
  • 24-05-2009 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hey guys,

So I'm a software engineer but I'm currently only working part-time in the industry for various reasons.

Anyways. As part of my work I've come across quite a few business opportunities which my company is not really suited to take on as its not quite what we do.

I've been thinking about this for quite a while and I honestly think there is a fantastic opportunity here but I don't have the resources etc to take it up and I've tried to convince my company its something we should try and get into but basically my boss doesn't want to get into it right now (we're very busy with the business we do have)

So basically I'm looking for people who would be interested in starting up a (for now) part-time software business.

Please take into account before you contact me this is not a job I'm offering, I want to co-operatively develop software online and after we sell the completed project we share the profits. So if your looking for a job with a salary now, this ain't it ;)

Also please bear in mind I am just a lowly Engineer, not a business guy and this is just an idea at the moment.

I don't want to give info here but two things I will say. The work involves Linux and mobile devices. (low spec devices)

Please send me a PM for more info.

p.s > Mods I assume this is ok here ? I don't want in in the worknjobs section as this is the audience I want to see it here. Its not recruitment cause as I said it ain't a job ...not really.

Advertisement