Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Needed

Options
  • 24-05-2009 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Just wondering if any of you would have or know of where I could get shop fittings /mannequiens/clothes stands and shelving either new or second hand at a good price.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭cronndiesel

try putting business to business in google.ie or jumbletown ireland
    with all the shops going out of business youve got to pick something up handy if you are handy you could start out with some pipes or timber put together with a good strong hanger i remember a lady who set up a clothes shop saying its how she started and it did the job.

sometimes youve got to fake it before you make it
    goodluck if your just starting a shop i hope it goes well for you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

You could try McIvors (wholesale sweets) who own the storage units across from the old UNIFI site, i was in one of their stores awhile back that had old shelvings and stuff (looked like a shop that closed). If you asked they might be happy to get rid of the stuff. God loves a trier.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭neighbours

Thanks for that still havnt had any luck anyone got a cash register for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Crap, through 3 of them in the skip a few months ago. You could try tommy B.O.S.S., he sells them and might have a few cheaper older ones about, there would be the odd one in the Dealer now and again also.
    PM me if you want his number.

Advertisement