Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balbriggan area, where to buy fencing cheap?

Options
  • 24-05-2009 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi all,

I just wondering, where can buy fencing cheap? Just need a few to build a dog run for my dog.

Just newly moved in, have no idea where to buy?

Thanks veryone!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Benjy

EEC Hardware in Stephenstown Industrial Park Balbriggan (Phone # 8411977)

OR

Charlie Corr, 14 Drogheda St., Balbriggan, Phone 8412458

Both will deliver

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭suzieb

Both a rip off imo.

I try to shop local whenever I can but find that woodies in swords is a lot cheaper for anything needed for diy.

Also had to hire a machine from Harry Hire last weekend and needed it for half an hour max,and there was no talking to the guy about paying half the price for half an ,rather than holding the machine for 3 days for full price which is what we had to do in the end.

Surely he would have been better off making half the money and then being able to hire it out again half an hour later if anyone needed it rather than having to refuse someone the machine that sat in our back garden all weekend?!

So I will not be returning there either when sorting out the rest of the garden and going to place in Drogheda which is meant to be more reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

Woodstyle in Drogheda are very reasonable

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Qprmeath

http://www.whitesagri.ie/

These guys will do you a good deal. Mad for business at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 georgewatts

suzieb wrote: »
    Both a rip off imo.

I try to shop local whenever I can but find that woodies in swords is a lot cheaper for anything needed for diy.

Also had to hire a machine from Harry Hire last weekend and needed it for half an hour max,and there was no talking to the guy about paying half the price for half an ,rather than holding the machine for 3 days for full price which is what we had to do in the end.

Surely he would have been better off making half the money and then being able to hire it out again half an hour later if anyone needed it rather than having to refuse someone the machine that sat in our back garden all weekend?!

So I will not be returning there either when sorting out the rest of the garden and going to place in Drogheda which is meant to be more reasonable.

I have been dealing with Harry Hire for over ten years now, and i find them reasonable and very helpfull, most hire centres have a minimum hire period policy of one day thats the norm, if you take swan for instance they have minimum 3 day hire! Theres no high deposits and you don't have to do an hours paper work either, Harry gives free delivery on most items too, what more can ya want?
    If you rent a movie you are charged a day you cant expect to bring it back to xtra vision after an hour and expect to pay half now can you?
    :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

Not a car owner, but I've used both Corr's and Harry Hire and never had a bother with either - plus I feel I contribute to my local community

Advertisement