Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ricky Sbragia resigns

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭thegen

Sbragia did what was required of him after Keane walked out, he kept them in the Premier League. He was never happy with a front of house role. He will be of more benefit to the club in a coaching role not having to deal with the media.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,001 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

At least he came to the training ground!

As Niall Quinn said tonight Ricky Sbragia stayed on and kept the club up (in spite of a lot of cash spent on bad players by his predecessor) when others walked away.

Well done Ricky!
    Did he say this bit?

Or are you adding it in to make it look like he said it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

mcwhirter wrote: »
    I have seen loads of people wearing sunderland tops this year in ireland.
    Working in probably every paddy power on the northside of Dublin for 6 or 7 months and I didn't see any. Maybe they were all in Cork but non existent in Dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,326 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

eirebhoy wrote: »
    Working in probably every paddy power on the northside of Dublin for 6 or 7 months and I didn't see any. Maybe they were all in Cork but non existent in Dublin.

I havn't seen many in Dublin either as you say, i don't remember seeing any walking around the streets,

But my girlfriend is from Durham and a season ticket holder, i was at a lot of home games this season, and the planes i was on had a lot of people in the jerseys going over to the games,

much more than were travelling for Newcastle, Boro and Darlington - which were the other jerseys i saw.

It has died down quite a bit in recent months though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭mcwhirter

Maybe sunderland supporters are not the betting type;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭mcwhirter

I havn't seen many in Dublin either as you say, i don't remember seeing any walking around the streets,

But my girlfriend is from Durham and a season ticket holder, i was at a lot of home games this season, and the planes i was on had a lot of people in the jerseys going over to the games,

much more than were travelling for Newcastle, Boro and Darlington - which were the other jerseys i saw.

It has died down quite a bit in recent months though.

darlington! hehe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Daemonic

mcwhirter wrote: »
    Maybe sunderland supporters are not the betting type;)

Or maybe they all bet with Boyle sports :p

Advertisement