Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fiat Talento 460 Sink plugs.

• 24-05-2009 8:05pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I,m heading down to parsons green next sunday, but I,m having trouble getting a couple of sink plugs for my camper. I will measure it tomorrow and post the size. I seem to be locating bigger ones and smaller ones, but not the right one.
    For the record its a 1992 Fiat talento 460 Dethleffs.

thanks

kadman

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭bushy...

One of this type might do the trick if you can find one , sits on top of the plug hole instead of in it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

Or this

Universal-Sink-Plug.jpg

Or a piece of soap if you are stuck!!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

I,m using soap at the moment:D:D, and have been for about 4 months. I just cant get the right one, but I,ll keep looking. I might do a midnight recce... on another talento if I see one in Parsons green:P:P

kadman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

It's not so much a question if your vehicle is a Talento or not, but who made the conversion and who their sink supplier was at the time :D

Really the question is the diameter of the hole!!!

• Advertisement

peasant wrote: »
    It's not so much a question if your vehicle is a Talento or not, but who made the conversion and who their sink supplier was at the time :D

Just give me the plug, and stop the lecturing:P:P:P

Dethleffs. Theres a picture of me camper. I know you cant see the sink, but this looks better.:D:D

kadman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭chrisblack

almost same van as mine there - I got my kitchen in the middle.

Not much use to you,but I've also had hassle finding a sink plug and share one between bathroom and kitchen. I've tried a couple of caravan dealers, but haven't got one yet.

Chrtie

Kadman, I see you are the mod of woodcraft, you could make one from wood. I would probably work great. Or from cork maybe (which is also wood based now that i think of it).

jaysus.....a right bunch of comedians on this forum aren,t we. Wooden plugs f..ks sake. I came here for a bit of help. ye f....kin smart arses:P:P:P:P

I could do a wooden plug, is there any particular timber you,d like me to use:D

chrisblack.

thanks for the absoulutely use reply..." i dont have one either ", god give me strength gggrrrrr.........:D:D:D

I,ll keep looking so

kadman

kadman wrote: »
    Just give me the plug, and stop the lecturing:P:P:P

Dethleffs. Theres a picture of me camper. I know you cant see the sink, but this looks better.:D:D

kadman

Actualy thats not my camper:D:D:D:D:D I posted the wrong picture:P:P

I,m going to lie down now, I think I,ve been working too hard:rolleyes:

kadman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Here, pages 3 -6 http://www.reimo.com/en/D-accessories/DZ-water_sanitary/DZK-waste_water_installation/48 you figure it out, as they don't mention the diameter of the actual plugs. :rolleyes:

Gives you something to do and stops the moaning :D

peasant wrote: »
    Here, pages 3 -6 http://www.reimo.com/en/D-accessories/DZ-water_sanitary/DZK-waste_water_installation/48 you figure it out, as they don't mention the diameter of the actual plugs. :rolleyes:

Gives you something to do and stops the moaning :D

Plug diameter is somewhere betweeen 28-32, I get the message, moanings over now.;)

Thanks for the humour guys,...................even if ye were feck all help. I will be back tho for the craic:p

kadman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭bushy...

Prepare to be invaded by people looking for camper sink plugs. Try the search for "camper sink plug "

kadman wrote: »
    j

chrisblack.

thanks for the absoulutely use reply..." i dont have one either ", god give me strength gggrrrrr.........:D:D:D

I,ll keep looking so

kadman

Forgot about this crowd in Wales... www.gwcaravans.co.uk I've picked up a few obscure spares from them and their ebay shop - they have new stuff and also break caravans, however conveniently, they are on hols until 28th May..

Oh and shame you put up the wrong picture - i thought "now theres a man with a good taste in vans"!:D

Chris

chrisblack wrote: »
    Forgot about this crowd in Wales... www.gwcaravans.co.uk I've picked up a few obscure spares from them and their ebay shop - they have new stuff and also break caravans, however conveniently, they are on hols until 28th May..

Oh and shame you put up the wrong picture - i thought "now theres a man with a good taste in vans"!:D

Chris

Oh, I have good taste alright, here,s mine, its mine so it is...it realy is....it is I tell you...

kadman

I'll take that back - you do have good taste...

I've just brought mine back form France and passed a good number of vans just like ours.... Dethleffs and Fiat keep on going (unlike their sink plugs maybe?).

Chris

Advertisement