Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

going travelling end of this year need advise

Options
  • 24-05-2009 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,

I am going travelling at the end of this year, But I am going alone, I dont really know many people that went travelling befroe so I have no idea where to start. I am not working when I travel so what do I need.
    I need inormation on visa's places to visit around the world, places to stay. Basically a dummies guide to preparing yourslef for travelling.

Anyone know any good websites or have any information that would be usefull for me.

Pleas edvise.

Thanks!!(",)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

travelling where , just australia or other countries also , if so which countries , the more info you give, the better the information people can give back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 brookevsworld

Hi! I have been in oz for about 3 months now - Sydney area. Is there anything in particular you are looking for about Australia? We can help better if we know what you are needing help with :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

OP - generally posting your question in more than one forum is not allowed. I'm going to lock this as you'll get better answers in youth and independent travel. This forum is for specific questions on Aus and NZ.

Breadmonkey - if you know a thread is posted in another forum please report it to the mods.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement