Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

going traveling need advise.

• 24-05-2009 8:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,

Plans to travel at the end of this year. Really need advise as to what way to prepare for this.
    I know very little about travelling, where to go? visa'a? etc.
    Could anyone offer advise?
    Maybe you know a good website? No plans to work when im away just site seeing and lots of fun!!

Please advise?
    bASICALLY looking for a dummies guide to prepare me for travelling and all i need to be prepared for travelling.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Based on your post I'd suggest you sit down and decide what you want out of travelling before you do anything.

You should maybe give it some time to fully think about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

Random wrote: »
    Based on your post I'd suggest you sit down and decide what you want out of travelling before you do anything.

^^^This really. Once you've done that just start writing out a list of countries you'd like to visit. Then check out each country and decide how long you think you'll need. That will tell you how much money is required etc. etc.

There's a lot of information to be found by searching this forum and also the Independent & Youth & Student Travel forum.

I bought a big poster map of the world and found it very helpful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

I'm moving this to Indy Travel, you'll get hints and tips from folks who've been in your shoes!

Advertisement