Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biology and business

Options
  • 24-05-2009 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

wat will the main topics be this year

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

For business I'd say on the ABQ it will be :

Q1. entrepreneur skills/charact Q2. This one is hard but I'd say industrial relations or something on the acts Q3. Mangerial skills/activities.

I hope the ratio question will come up, something on contracts and planning, and I'd say something to do with an business plan/report/letter. Maybe equality authority too.

I'm probably totally wrong though lol. Anyone else want to share their predictions?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

I'd practice doing a report s it often comes up in the ABQ.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭tazbars

Biology the most defo ones are photosyn., respiration, excretion, DNA + genetics. I think the senses will be tested this year and one of the exp will be photosyn.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭TheSpecialOne

biology---know unit 1 and 2 inside out!the heart is also hottly tipped be it as long question or experiment...also effect of ph on enzyme is almost certain to appear...then the obvo ones photosynthesis...respiration ...genetics ...ecology...you will be doing well if u knw that stuff mo chara!

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭TheSpecialOne

business----ratio's is on everyones lips!hope that helps...the rest i dunno

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Reproduction also comes up every year in Biology.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Chanandler Bong

Dman001 wrote: »
    Reproduction also comes up every year in Biology.
    is it fairly safe to assume they will follow the pattern of male/female/male/female/male and so on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

business----ratio's is on everyones lips!hope that helps...the rest i dunno

My source says they wont be on it as it favours Accountancy student.

Advertisement