Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Join meteor get a laptop for half price.

• 24-05-2009 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

I see Carphone warehouse are mad to get people to sign up to meteor post pay at the moment. offering huge discounts on one of there laptops. if you sign up to meteor bill pay for the Nokia 2630 or nokia 6300. Are we gonna get the deals they have in the uk where you sign up to broadband or phone services and get a free laptop..Shame the laptop they're offering as part of this meteor deal is'nt too great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 keeluz

Where did ya see this offer? How exactly does it work. Sounds interesting.

Would have to say, the Nokis 2630 is pretty rubbish, given you could get an E51 for Free when you sign up to Meteor.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭fudgez

Hey guys i work in carphone as far as i know (only going from memory here) Its 100 euro off any laptop on meteor talk 300 and above thats minimum commitment of 50EUR per month lot of nice phones are free or dirt cheap on that too but like i said just working off memory will update tomorrow after work!!

Advertisement