Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FREE Large Drink with any footlong @ Subway (Friday's only)

• 24-05-2009 9:36pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Subway are giving away a free large drink with any footlong subs. Offer only valid on Fridays.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

You could put Friday into the thread title at least then ... got my hopes up for lunch tomorrow so you did! :(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

It's new news to me, so yes, thank you for posting.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Random wrote: »
    You could put Friday into the thread title at least then ... got my hopes up for lunch tomorrow so you did! :(

Done. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

doesnt include sub of the day :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

subway wrote: »
    SHILL!!!!!

Just kidding!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

They also have those cheap snacks if yer on your last euro for lunch, a quarter of one of their rolls with their marinara sauce pepperoni and cheese...toasted for 99c. All day breakfast wrap for about 1.50 and meatballs covered in melted cheese. There was one more off but I don't remember what it is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Meatball Marinara, giggidy giggidy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Fabritzo wrote: »
    They also have those cheap snacks if yer on your last euro for lunch, a quarter of one of their rolls with their marinara sauce pepperoni and cheese...toasted for 99c. All day breakfast wrap for about 1.50 and meatballs covered in melted cheese. There was one more off but I don't remember what it is

breakfast_1e96.jpg

A freshly toasted wrap packed with delicious
    free-range egg omelette, baked beans and sausage. €1.39

meatballs_e399.jpg

Our famous Meatballs in marinara sauce,
    smothered in melted Monterey Cheddar
    Cheese. Add Jalapenos if you like it hot hot! €1.49

cheese-toastie-b4f7_c1dd.jpg

Half a freshly toasted roll, smothered in melted
    Monterey Cheddar Cheese. Prepare to melt. 99c

pizza_3795.jpg

Half a freshly toasted roll topped with pepperoni,
    marinara sauce and melted Monterey
    Cheddar Cheese. That'll pep you up. €1.19

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Fabritzo wrote: »

Cheese toastie. Its half a six inch sub with grated cheese (toasted obviously) for 99c

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

The wrap does look tasty I must say..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

basquille wrote: »
    The wrap does look tasty I must say..

It does indeedy but I'd say its fooking tiny though,I mean the Cheese Toastie is half a 6" (And they weren't exactly huge to begin with!)

Advertisement