Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Answer

• 24-05-2009 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

What do ye think of this band, i'm just bored and curious....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I like them. Voice of singer may get a bit irritating, I don't think they are the most original, but still good to listen to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

They're not the worst band in the world by any stretch of the imagination. Not my kind of thing though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Fair play to them for their success (how? I dunno...), but the likes of the Answer and Airbourne are absolute rubbish, non inspiring rip offs...Absolute crap, and the worst thing is they believe they are contributing something worthwhile to music....

Just listen to Led Zep or AC DC....

gool old fashioned rock n roll indeed....:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

The singer is annoying as ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,156 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

It's my kind of music, but I've never really warmed to them. There's something about modern bands playing 'classic' rock that's just never worked for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

It's my kind of music, but I've never really warmed to them. There's something about modern bands playing 'classic' rock that's just never worked for me.

that's what I was trying to say, or should have said..:o

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Darr3nG

I got their album when I heard they were supporting AC/DC and liked a few songs from it.

But, when I saw them live (02 in april) thought they were dung enough. Very poor sound and just lifeless.

seachto7 wrote: »
    Airbourne are absolute rubbish, non inspiring rip offs...Absolute crap, and the worst thing is they believe they are contributing something worthwhile to music....

Have to disagree here, I think Airbourne are fantastic. I know it's just an AC/DC sound, but they do it very well and are great craic live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

A breath of fresh air now that everyone is officially over The Darkness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

They're not bad,easy listening in small doses. My little funhouse should reform,they'd give them a run for their money imo.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

zzzzzzZZZZZZ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭deisedude

Is it true they are supporting AC/DC at punchestown?

Advertisement