Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low power on my M14/M21

Options
  • 24-05-2009 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

I got an M14 AGM in November but the internal seem to CYMA made the only modifcation I made on it was put a 6.4 barrel but it is consistanly shooting at 290 ish FPS. Can someone help me get it firing closer to the joule mark?? cheers

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

290 is actually pretty close to 1J. if you look at it in the joule energy point of view thats .78 of a joule. you wont actually see any difference between the 290 and 320 mark anyway. better off ptting your money into a good barrel and hopup, the barrel alone will give you not only better accuracy but an increase in fps too, maybe 10-15fps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭An Scuad Bás

Well the .78J is still not .99J. I think that level of accura will incress cuz I could use .25g BB's which tend to be more accurate then .2g BB's.

when you say M21,do you mean its the cheapo bolty? or an M14 AEG/electric? if its the AEG then all you need to do is change the spring for an M90. the bolty uses a different type of spring and i dunno if they are availible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭An Scuad Bás

An M21 is an accuratized M14 with a scope. I got an AEG M14 AGM I think and put a tight bore barrel, rail and scope on it but I'm just on happy with the power out put. Thanks for the help

An M21 is an accuratized M14 with a scope.

But in airsoft form the M21 is actually a bolty and the M14 is electric. if its the electric one then all you need is an M90 spring. get one from a decent maker though, i'd rate promethius as probably the best. modify, systema and element are good too.
    ehobby has loads of different brands as far as i know. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

An M21 is an accuratized M14 with a scope. I got an AEG M14 AGM I think and put a tight bore barrel, rail and scope on it but I'm just on happy with the power out put. Thanks for the help

hey bro does this mean your comin to vist bringing your gun and an extra spring? :D:D

Advertisement