Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landscaping Fabric

Options
  • 24-05-2009 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭aoife34

Hi, i am planning on putting some stones down in my garden but before i do, i want to put so fabric down to stop the grass gorwing up or any weeds. Do i have to buy landscaping fabric or can i just cut up some black bin bags and peg them down?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,118 ✭✭✭John mac

its 6.50 for a roll 1Mx20M in arrow stores at the mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭twenty8

Where would I find an Arrow store?? Never heard of it. Is that much cheaper than B&Q or the likes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 queenie1

Depending on the amount you need you can buy cut lengths usually in 1m, 2m and 3m widths or you can buy a whole roll which is a cheaper option. Always check the quality as the one mentioned in arrow is a softer material rather than the mypex product.

Definitely dont use plastic bags worth investing in the correct product.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

I'm looking for this stuff too. Have dug a 2ft x 14ft trench in garden. Have stones, but fear that Woodies might be expensive. If they even have it.

Advertisement