Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place in waterford to get my car valeted??

• 25-05-2009 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭

Heya guys!!
    where would you recommend to get your car valeted in waterford? :D
    I've only got the car a few weeks but when I bought it(2nd hand) it kinda had this lingering smell in it which I thought a good clean by myself would shift it but nope its still there!!help!!:( I really need somewhere good to get it cleaned!

Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mews

bright cleaners down in water side do a great job,ive used them quite a bit and found them very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Have heard good things about the lads in the old esso next to ardkeen stores, and the place in the multi store car park in City Square.

I haven't used either to be honest, just clean it myself

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Amzie

thanks for the advice! Ill check em out:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Personally found the crowd in City Square to be both cheap and very good.

Sully wrote: »
    Personally found the crowd in City Square to be both cheap and very good.

oh brill! sounds good! any idea how much it would cost?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Amzie wrote: »
    oh brill! sounds good! any idea how much it would cost?

Not sure how up to date the price lists are but I got this a few months ago (attached). You get free parking now, I think, if you get a valet where previously you had to pay.

Have heard good things about the lads in the old esso next to ardkeen stores

Got the car washed there before, could have been better tbh. Seemed a good few folk agreed. There is a crowd in Ardkeen Tesco which might be good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

james mylett down by the o briens garage is by far the best. My whole family use him and he does an excellent job. My mother brought her car down to him last week cos someone got sick in the car . James took out the central console and everything to make sure he done it properly. Family also use him as a mechanic and he is great. Extremely cheap. Cant praise him enough.
    James mylett : <Snip - No Mobiles!>
    If ya ring him tell him sean mc donagh told you about him. He a good mate of mine. Ya never know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

Sully wrote: »
    There is a crowd in Ardkeen Tesco which might be good.
    Got my car cleaned there a few times and they have done a great job. Good value to

Ah I got the car cleaned down by the waterside in the end and the smell is finally gone:D €68 for a full valet the place in city square was €95 so I went for the latter:D:D thanks for all the suggestions though!:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement