Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Petrol URGENT

• 25-05-2009 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭

Is the petrol station in tesco ardkeen open 24 hours?
    urgent type thing as we're going to shannon at 4 and are almost out of petrol

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

It was anyways, not sure if it still is. I'd assume so. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭fudark

I'm pretty sure it's open all night

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Amzie

theres 24hr petrol station out on cork road if not:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭baronflyguy

Tesco Ardkeen Petrol Station is not 24 hrs. It used to be before christmas. It now closes between midnight and 6am. I think one of the petrol stations on the cork rd near the waterford glass factory is 24 hrs.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

The only petrol station open 24hrs in Waterford is Topaz on Manor St. and Maxol on Cork Road. Late night opening with Tesco closing on the button at midnight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

As helpful as people are trying to be, I don't think anyone should reply to a thread like this unless they are 100% of the answer they are about to give.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

Tesco now close at 12 poster's up for age's about this Topaz on manor street is 24/7 Topaz on the cork road was Shell close's at 11, as for maxol not 100% on that one

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I thought Shell (ie Topaz Cork Road) closed earlier then 11, but both Topaz Manor St and Maxol Cork Road are 24hours (Maxol serve hot food all night also).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Maxol on Cork road by the RSC is def 24 hours,

The hot food in there isn't bad I go in there the odd time on the way home after the pub if town is particularly mental on a sat night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

Sully wrote: »
    I thought Shell (ie Topaz Cork Road) closed earlier then 11, but both Topaz Manor St and Maxol Cork Road are 24hours (Maxol serve hot food all night also).

Close at 11 same as on the Dunmore rd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭JohnC.

As helpful as people are trying to be, I don't think anyone should reply to a thread like this unless they are 100% of the answer they are about to give.
    To be fair, Tesco still had the 24 hour signs up at the petrol station last time I was there about three weeks ago, despite not being 24 hour since Christmas. People could easily get the wrong idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I agree but I'd say it would cost more to remove the signs than the money saved by not opening 24 hours.

The signs are fixed a good while now..

(They were out of petrol earlier)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

Sully wrote: »
    The signs are fixed a good while now..

(They were out of petrol earlier)

since when do signs use petrol ....:p

Advertisement