Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Las Vegas

Options
  • 25-05-2009 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭

Looking to head over to Vegas in early September. Has anyone seen any flight/hotel deals recently apart from ebookers or lastminute.com?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

dead air wrote: »
    Looking to head over to Vegas in early September. Has anyone seen any flight/hotel deals recently apart from ebookers or lastminute.com?

Cheers.

Yeah go to www.touramerica.ie

I got them for 380 in March. They have flights for 400 in November anyway when I was looking last week so should be similar in September

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Don't know about package deals, but just want to point out that hotels are dirt cheap there, depending on what you want - you can stay in places like circus circus for $30 a night and it's a decent enough hotel, there are hundreds of very very reasonable and high quality hotels there - weekends are more expensive, but you could always go sight seeing at the weekend and the place is buzzing all week long anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭jonnner

I stayed in Luxor a few weeks ago for $30 a night midweek. It's on the Airport end of the strip and its a grand spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭dead air

Thanks all, good suggestions

Advertisement