Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What should i know?

Options
  • 25-05-2009 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    Im looking for some nfo, when i was younger I used to go shooting with my uncle. Im 28 now and would love to take it up properly. Im in the donegal area so is there anybody frm up here couldgive me any info on gun clubs and how to go about starting up? from what type of rifle would be suited to an amateur and getting a lisence or gun clubs in donegal?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭foxshooter243

theboss80 wrote: »
    Hey all,
    Im looking for some nfo, when i was younger I used to go shooting with my uncle. Im 28 now and would love to take it up properly. Im in the donegal area so is there anybody frm up here couldgive me any info on gun clubs and how to go about starting up? from what type of rifle would be suited to an amateur and getting a lisence or gun clubs in donegal?

I see from a previous post you intend joining Buncrana Gun Club, when you join up pm me and ill will meet you on our clayground and rifle range and introduce you to some firearms and answer your questions.

Advertisement