Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kerry Katona: What's The Problem?

• 25-05-2009 4:33am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

Um, the problem love is you're a gutter trash chav with zero dignity, you and Mark were made for each other. I swear it's absolute bottom feeder gutter snipe piece pf trash passed off as entertainment or tv :mad:

Plenty of exploitation to go round with this show, :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

She would do anything to get in the papers. I think a nice overdose or something would do her wonders.
    Some dogs head on her aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭tintin67

Um, the problem love is you're a gutter trash chav with zero dignity, you and Mark were made for each other. I swear it's absolute bottom feeder gutter snipe piece pf trash passed off as entertainment or tv :mad:

You never told us if you enjoyed the show though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Hah, I had to do a double take there for a second. Thought I was in After Hours.

This IS the forums for discussion of Television series, right? Not the defamation of car-crash tv stars?

With so much quality tv about, why are you wanting to discuss this? We should be lamenting the Terminaters, Lifes and remembering the good times.

So, with that in mind, in an effort to bring more quality to this thread, I give you;

Ivan's list of must-see-tv (before you die):

Trigun (careful, it's anime)
    The Wire
    House M.D.

That is all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Yeah why are people watching so much crap TV then moaning about it? You'd think with digital TV and the internet there would never be a situation where you'd "have" to watch anything.

Plus that Kerry Katona show is car crash TV. In it's format it's made quite well tbh, albeit not my cup of tea.

It's like watching "Yan can cook" then posting in this forum and saying "God, will that Yan guy ever do something different other than cooking all the time"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yan's the man.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

L31mr0d wrote: »
    It's like watching "Yan can cook" then posting in this forum and saying "God, will that Yan guy ever do something different other than cooking all the time"

Yan can... Pimp your Ride. This week, Yan installs a Chaffing dish in the back of a '66 Chevvy.

What channel is this new Katona crap on then? Just so I can avoid it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

I think richard watches the worst ****e on telly just to start a thread on it here.

seriously richard, does ****e telly "do" it for you? is the programming of MTV and its ilk the equivalent of a whip to an s&m sub for you?

you like the hills for chrissakes....seek help.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Brian Capture

I lost all desire for her after the breast reduction.

Why do women do this????

Large breasts are great and it's not fair to deprive potential suitors.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

I think richard watches the worst ****e on telly just to start a thread on it here.

seriously richard, does ****e telly "do" it for you? is the programming of MTV and its ilk the equivalent of a whip to an s&m sub for you?

You've never flicked over a channel and spot something?....no?, i've watced alot of great and utter sh*te tv that way. Did i not say the program in question was crap?, i watched it...it was dire, i posted to comment on how bad it was.

The Hills is NOTHING compared to thtat Katona rubbish, at least i get a laugh from Spencer and see him acting like a complete knob each week and laugh at the absurd nature of the show.

I find one entertaining while the other turns my stomach, and as i've said some of the programs you guys watch i think are crap, but we all have different tastes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Crow71

L31mr0d wrote: »
    Yeah why are people watching so much crap TV then moaning about it? You'd think with digital TV and the internet there would never be a situation where you'd "have" to watch anything.

Plus that Kerry Katona show is car crash TV. In it's format it's made quite well tbh, albeit not my cup of tea.

Jesus, if frankie boyle was here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

You've never flicked over a channel and spot something?....no?, i've watced alot of great and utter sh*te tv that way. Did i not say the program in question was crap?, i watched it...it was dire, i posted to comment on how bad it was.

The Hills is NOTHING compared to thtat Katona rubbish, at least i get a laugh from Spencer and see him acting like a complete knob each week and laugh at the absurd nature of the show.

I find one entertaining while the other turns my stomach, and as i've said some of the programs you guys watch i think are crap, but we all have different tastes.
    Get a job tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

Aidric wrote: »
    Get a job tbh.

I would take their advice man, seriously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

i think richard is getting a bit of a hard time to be honest. If you watch anything on mtv adds for that show are thrown at ya.

I think they are a vermin tbh.

Get a job tbh.

With all due respect, you sir are not privvy to my current employment status, as such one should refrain from commenting on such matters, thank you.

I would take their advice man, seriously.

I need life advice from forum posters?..thought this was a discussion about tv shows, good and dire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

With all due respect, you sir are not privvy to my current employment status, as such one should refrain from commenting on such matters, thank you.
    Weren't you giving out stink about the double dole being cut in the last budget?

Weren't you giving out stink about the double dole being cut in the last budget?

And where did i say i was unemployed?....you're making an assumption, i was commenting in general as i know people who rely on that same xmas bonus being cut. No doubt you were one of those putting the opposing view forward.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

It's a bit co-incidental you jumped from pouring money into assembling top end computers you couldn't use to watching each and every tv show ever created :P

It's a bit co-incidental you jumped from pouring money into assembling top end computers you couldn't use to watching each and every tv show ever created :P

I still love PCs and building them, but with tough times such as they are i don't upgrade as often. As such i'm waiting for 32nm CPUs and Intel to release new chipsets, and 40nm nVidia GPUs.

I do know how to use PCs, it's the software side of things that irk me :mad:
    As for tv shows, yeah i have been watching more and discovering more in recent months, hardly a hanging offence, and should not denote someone being a loser, unemployed or opinion invalidated because i watch The Hills :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Kerry Katona: What's the problem?

The answer lies in the title.
    I had the misfortune of turning it on last week. I watched it for about ten minutes. I was waiting for Jeremy Kyle to jump out & offer, sorry, shout his opinion on it all.
    In the end my own sanity & common sense won, I turned it off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

Even watching the ad for it just annoys me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

i know it might sound awful but i remember reading abour jade goody in AH and someone said with the money she is making how long until kk gets a disease,

Harsh but funny i thought next thing we know she has bipolar disorder? It did make me think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭d1975

the problem with Kerry is she's alive, she's the most annoying C**T I've ever seen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Enough.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement