Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need motivation....

Options
  • 25-05-2009 6:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

Okay so after reading through some of the posts in this forum I've decided to start a log basically to motivate myself.

Been going to the gym for the last few years but in the last 6 - 8 months I totally fell off the wagon for a while and piled on a few pounds and my belly which was never too flat at the best of times has ballooned. Lately I've been getting back into the gym but finding it difficult. So hoping that this will give me a bit more motivation.

Female
    Weight: 65kg
    Height: 5'8"

My BMI seems to be within the healthy range but I'm guessing my body fat % is huge cos I've a big belly n boobs n then a tiny bum and skinny legs so my goal is basically just to tone myself up and build more muscle while losing fat.

Coming off the night shift this morning so hoping to hit the gym later on today.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Yous grand the way ya are. Nothing wrong with big boobs and little tush.

Best of luck with it though.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭white apples

seanybiker wrote: »
    Yous grand the way ya are. Nothing wrong with big boobs and little tush.

Best of luck with it though.;)

lmao!! Well I can live with the boobs but it's the belly that's wrecking my head!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

lmao!! Well I can live with the boobs but it's the belly that's wrecking my head!
    Dont ya mean laugh my little ass off.

Advertisement