Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry Potter Roadshow in Dublin?

Options
  • 25-05-2009 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭

I heard on the radio this morning that there is going to be a HP roadshow in Liffey Valley next weekend (June bank hol). I've searched online but can't find any information, anyone know anything about it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭mach1982

Which station? E-mail the DJs

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Oooh good idea, it was the breakfast show on 2fm. I'll give that a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

If you find out any info can you post it up on here?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Well I've emailed and text the show and heard nothing, plus was trying to ring them all morning and couldn't get through :( I did another google search though and found this thread on snitchseeker.com:

http://www.snitchseeker.com/harry-potter-news/half-blood-prince-tour-feature-ireland-64577/

So the tour is actually on the 10th and 11th of June, however it only says how you can win tickets, nothing about tickets being available to buy! I might try ringing Liffey Valley SC later.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭mach1982

I just enter the comp, the the snitchseerker mention maybe end up is DH :)

PS just sent e-mail to Liffey Valley to comfirm this

PPS Just realised i wont able to go as some has holiday book that week at work chances of getting off are slim:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

So was anybody able to go to this? Do they have pics, reports, etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 dazf

I went didnt win tickets or anything just asked the girl to let us in...was lame as...:(

Advertisement