Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Request: For new MMO Game Dragonica

Options
  • 25-05-2009 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I was wondering if I could talk to someone about setting up a new forum within the games/massively multiplayer section on boards.

I am with a free online mmo publisher called Gala Networks Europe, which runs the gPotato.eu portal, and we are based in D8's Digital Hub. We have two great games coming up, Dragonica a 3d side-scroller with really low specs, and Allods Online a fantasy space opera mmo. All our games are free, and I was hoping that as we've received a fairly positive reception so far, would it be possible to get two new forums set up, for "Dragonica" and "Allods Online".

Alternatively, would it be possible to get two stickies in the games section, one for Dragonica and one for Allods Online?

Yours sincerely

Jamie McCormick

Comments

Advertisement