Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling all DJ's and Electronic Music producers

Options
  • 25-05-2009 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭

I'm in the progress of arranging a small conference (or set of workshops) aimed at Electronic music producers.
    I'm looking to hear from DJ's and producers based in Kildare (Where the event will be held), Dublin and the surrounding counties that would be interested in attending an event like this.
    The overall idea is to get some workshops on basic electronic music production, given by some experienced producers and also how to get your music out there and heard given by some recent success stories from the Irish dance scene.
    There should be some hands on demonstrations of the tools of the trade covering both DJing and production meaning something for everyone to enjoy.

More details as I get them. In the mean time please let me know if this is something you would be interested in

Advertisement