Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

daily quests

• 25-05-2009 11:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

ive just notised that one quest i did gave 5g. now i was almost 100% sure the last time i did it that i recieved 13g.

how is the gold awared for daily chores awared is it a sliding scale with 5-25g given depending on what ammount of daily quests you have done on that day ?

or is there some quests which give a slightly higher ammount of gold per quest ?

also is there any paticular quests i should be doing to stop having to spend so much time at them? do the level 70 daily award the same ammount of gold ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 76 ✭✭Mr. Gruff

1) Some quests reward more gold than others. The best example I can think of is the Sons of Hodir daily where you kill the wrym.

2) For saving time, I like to do the Sons of Hodir quests, as they're all nearby each other.
    If you've got time after that, do the Argent tournament dailies (but only the ones in Icecrown and possible the one with Lord Everblaze or whatever his name is). If you have more time, the Oracles/Frenzyheart dailies and the remaining Argent tournament ones.

Also, do your profession dailies (Fishing, cooking, jewelcrafting) first as they award more than just gold (assuming you dont have every reward/recipie).

3)Level 70 dailies don't award anywhere near the same amount of gold at level 80. A lot of the gold you recieve is to make up for the fact that you're not earning experience at max level. at level 80, a level 70 quest will give you no experience (it'll be grey) and so you'll get maybe 3g per quest.

Advertisement