Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taco Bell in Europe

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

...in the UK? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 smiler125

and hopefully Ireland too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Caramel apple empanadas! I doubt they'll be anywhere near as 'good value' as they are in the States...still...about time bad Mexican food made it over here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Oh... PLEASE !!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Flyboy!!!

You sick sick people!!! Out of all the American chains, you guys want Taco Bell?? That stuff stains yer kaks and gives your as$ a nasty sting. Why is it that the baser fastfoods have more of a following than the tastier fresher ones like Wendy's, In'n'Out, WhattaBurger and Five Guys or even McDonalds Mexican chain, Chipotle? Oh well, you fatbodies enjoy your choleterol romance but remember, it's not water retention, it's lard retention. You want good Mexican food, try Taco Taco in the Epicurean foodcourt.

All the same, no one ever went broke by underestimating the bad taste of the general public. You guys prove it. Tasteless salty tack that it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Wendys was here years ago. In dun laoghaire it was in what is now elverys. Very nice place, I think people presumed it would be expensive, it looked sort of like a captain americas from outside, all wood inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

I love mexican food, so like this idea in theory.

is Taco Bell McDonalds of Mexican?

Even if it is it might bring forward the day we can order a decent mexican takeaway! I may even open one!

Advertisement