Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pepsi Max 2 for 1 @ Tescos

• 25-05-2009 11:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

what price is the 1 tho?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,310 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

In Clondalkin it was all Pepsi product 2 litres (Pepsi/Diet Pepsi/Pepsi Max) yesterday

€1.58 (normal price)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Whatever you do, don't purchase the twinpack of Pepsi Max. They are selling for €4.00.

Don't ask me why they sell a twin pack for more than 2 single bottles :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

Whatever you do, don't purchase the twinpack of Pepsi Max. They are selling for €4.00.

It was the same story with the Coke a few months back. They sell though, some people just don't check the price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Great price for 4 litres of Pepsi!

I got 4 bottles the other day. Only wanted bread and milk in Tescos and didn't get a basket, then spotted the deal. Struggled to get to the checkout with all the coke.

Thought I got a good deal, and told the missus, as she reminded me we had 2 in the press I had forgot about, and one chillin' in the fridge too. I'm gonna get no sleep at all this week :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Its because people are stupid, the more people you tell about the twin packs, the less people will buy them and pepsi might increase the price of 1 bottle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

this was a bit of a joke thread but whatever...

Its because people are stupid, the more people you tell about the twin packs, the less people will buy them and pepsi might increase the price of 1 bottle

True, but if they are all out of single bottles, I would buy the twinpack. i'd rather pay the extra than drink that coca-cola sh1te ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,059 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Tesco's had a great deal there last week with 12 bottles of 1.25 litres of coke and diet coke for 8.99, I'd just weaned myself onto Diet pepsi when that offer came up but I'll be switching back to Diet pepsi once I've drank the 24 bottles of Diet coke I have in the shed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

my local tesco has had this offer going for a while.

there always seems to be offers in tesco for pepsi/max/diet - either buy 1 get one free or the 2x2ltr packs for €2.02 - either way cheaper than one 2ltr bottle of coca-cola/diet/zero - normally around the €2.50 mark!

pepsi max ftw!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Whatever you do, don't purchase the twinpack of Pepsi Max. They are selling for €4.00. (
    This is often the case with many of the softdrinks in tesco, esp. at christmas.
    True, but if they are all out of single bottles, I would buy the twinpack.
    I would open up a twin pack and take the bottles out,;) I am not sure but I think most have the same labels so will scan through as separates.
    Max Power1 wrote: »
    there always seems to be offers in tesco for pepsi/max/diet - either buy 1 get one free or the 2x2ltr packs for €2.02 - either way cheaper than one 2ltr bottle of coca-cola/diet/zero - normally around the €2.50 mark!
    Yes, pepsi is nearly always on offer in tesco. Many times it was 99cent with no advertising to say it was on offer. I like diet pepsi with food, max with spirits. But I really prefer coke zero now, very similar to real coke, I hate diet coke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,059 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

tried that seperating twin packs they don't have the correct barcode so it won't work also usualyy banded with not to be sold seperately on the bottle label.

Advertisement