Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website not centre in explorer???

Options
  • 25-05-2009 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi guys,

now I know that this website is completely crap. I have only really started into learning web design through books and tutorials

My website has really nothing on it at the moment. I dont want to continue designing it until the problem is fixed. If it helps, it was made using dreamweaver cs4, if that makes a difference.

All I have done is made up html pages and used css. I am mac based so when I preview it for the web in both safari and firefox, the page layout is the way I want it to be. But when I go to the website in windows explorer, the layout of the page is pushed to the very left of the window.

http://www.cliveodonohoe.com

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong??

any help will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement