Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cocktail Equipment

Options
  • 25-05-2009 12:22pm

Hi All,
    Can anyone recommend somewhere to go for cocktail equipment - shakers, muddlers, plastic glasses etc?

Throwing a party for my husbands 30th in a couple of weeks and want to make lots of cocktails!

I live in Dublin and am in wexford alot so those areas would be preferable, I'll also be travelling to newry for the alcohol so anywhere up there would be great too - or better still - a really good all in one website!!!

Thanks a mil
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Sweeney O'Rourke's on Pearse St. (up from the fire station) sell catering equiptment to the bar trade. I've been in there a few times and got good cocktail stuff - shakers, muddlers, pourers etc. The only thing is they are used to selling in volume so they may not give you a huge amount of time as a private buyer. Also don't forget to add on the VAT!

http://www.sweeneyorourke.com/ebstore/so/

will give it a shot
    cheers!

Advertisement