Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster people

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

NickNolte wrote: »
    Jesus. How old are all of you?

Does jesus have multiple personality disorder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 jimbojambo

Ha Ha ha ha ha.......:p If some little upstart said that to me I would buy them a pint! Absolutely Brilliant..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭NickNolte

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Does jesus have multiple personality disorder?

Yes. He's 'Jesus', 'The Son of God', 'Lamb of God', 'Almighty', Author of Life', 'Christ', 'Son of Man', 'The Truth'... I'd say he must suffer from some kind of multiple identity complex anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Nelson Muntz

You forgot, he also goes by Jebus

Jesus. How old are all of you?
    Yes. He's 'Jesus', 'The Son of God', 'Lamb of God', 'Almighty', Author of Life', 'Christ', 'Son of Man', 'The Truth'... I'd say he must suffer from some kind of multiple identity complex anyway.

then that's be 8 x 2009.... *does quick calculation*.... 16072?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

mollypop wrote: »
    That's the saddest thing I've ever seen. I really hope that pic of poofs isn't serious. Tell the truth, you're really a bitter Munster man trying to make all Leinster people look like tossers?! ;)

boardinwank is not a real poster. boards.ie regularly set up bogus accounts and post ridiculous messages to threads to liven them up and give us all a laugh ;)

Here's me and the guys in '08. Not one bogger amongst us and you can tell :cool:

That guy with the beanbag down his trunks standing behind the girl looks like a right sh!t-kicker :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

OP, the best thing to have said to the 17 yr old was

"Era, that ting will be worthless in a few months when daddy is in jail for bank fraud"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

flas wrote: »
    bit of a sweeping generalisation there,how would someone from deepest darkest westmeath and someone from donneybrook be in the same bracket...you met an idiot,there everywhere...

They are = they're

They are = they're

dude, if we went down the route of correcting there, their and they're no thread would ever discuss anything else after the second page.

Enough.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 jimbojambo

Tough crowd today!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

asdasd wrote: »
    dude, if we went down the route of correcting there, their and they're no thread would ever discuss anything else after the second page.

Enough.

This thread is hardly discussing anything so I felt an urge to hammer a nail into its coffin

Bull****! I like this thread. It started off well with a discussion of a nasty Leinster suporter, got a bit "sure we're all the same", "there's nothing wrong with leinster people, really" pee cee bull****ty, and then took off again with some bogger bashing from a gay rowing club member.

Brilliant!More like this!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

DrumSteve wrote: »
    if you get rid of dublin who's gonna pay for the dole for the rest of ye :D

Quiet You..!

Back to work I'll need dole this week too, y'know...

Quiet You..!

Back to work I'll need dole this week too, y'know...

damn you got me there:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,951 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

So where is boardinwank gone?

off for a quickie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Tillerman08

Just one question- what were all the knobs in munster jerseys doing at the game????? Why wear the jersey???? After all it was a Leinster match!!! Wrecked my head............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭boardinwork

That guy with the beanbag down his trunks standing behind the girl looks like a right sh!t-kicker :)

Looks like the sh*t you mean

Ah the jealous lower divisions :cool:

asdasd wrote: »
    Bull****! I like this thread. It started off well with a discussion of a nasty Leinster suporter, got a bit "sure we're all the same", "there's nothing wrong with leinster people, really" pee cee bull****ty, and then took off again with some bogger bashing from a gay rowing club member.

Brilliant!More like this!

Listen guys you ever tried rowing? Chicks love it.

• Advertisement

Quazzie wrote: »
    So where is boardinwank gone?

Think you spelt my name incorrectly there. Was training earlier. Myself and the boys have a BIG race this Sunday. Will be off the Heino's until then :(

its hard to know if this guy is taking the p!ss or not. If it was anywhere other than Dublin i'd know for sure it was just some guy messing about :confused:

Who me? No i'm totally serio mate - Not everyone in Ireland is a total holic like. I'll be chillin like a villian :cool:

Who me? No i'm totally serio mate - Not everyone in Ireland is a total holic like. I'll be chillin like a villian :cool:

who do you row for? once of those like neptune or uranus or whatever their called?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,951 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

He's taken the piss alright.

I remember him posting before.

It is scary how close he is getting though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

Rowers always tend to go for the gap :pac:

this just isn't funny anymore. you killed the joke by taking it too far :rolleyes:

yeah. Lets get back on topic.

Leinster folk, by which we mean D4, are bastards.

Boggers are brill.

yeah!

St. Michaels rowing Club in Dunlaoghaire...

Used to be in Dalkey Rowing Club but left last year.

• Advertisement

The way I see it is Dublin is the real Leinster. Everyone outside Dublin loses out for a number of reasons:

Lack of Education.
    Lack of Class.
    Worse accents – Opening less doors for them.
    Less Money.
    Worse facilities and diets, meaning worse at sport.
    Uglier.

I could go on…

Advertisement